Sunday 23 June 2013

Gutted :(

Just a quick post to say how annoyed I am with how impatient I get when purchasing concert tickets for the next gig. A few weeks ago now I purchased a ticket to see Tonight Alive (pictured below) for a concert on the 1st of October and just yesterday I received a notification off of my SongKick app telling me that Laura Marling will be playing Birmingham Symphony Hall on the same date. Sooo annoying that there wasn't even one days difference between the two artists because even the amount that I want to see Laura Marling, I still want to see Tonight Alive. I think their album is a proper killer which I think I have mentioned in a previous post and I think they will proper rock the crowd. Their tickets are not sold out yet but they should be, they are that good.  I just hope Laura does more dates in my area. Please.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment