Monday 25 March 2013

American Peace Live



Two in one day yea I know, I have a lot of time.

So at uni I've been given a design brief to think about over the spring break regarding chocolate. 
More specifically, chocolate that fits in with the American culture and lifestyle. I thought what better way to get into this mind set than by a bit of hands on research. I started today by hitting up McDonald's for a breakfast of Pancakes & Syrup, Crème Egg McFlurry, Choc Milkshake and free Hot Apple Pie. I also picked up a selection of chocolate bars (pictured below) from a candy stall in the shopping centre to see the kind of stuff they produce. It should make for some good eating, especially the Butterfinger which is my personal favourite.

I'm glad I went in to town today as well because as I went into Head (Leamington local record store) I saw this sign advertising Peace performing this Friday in-store and doing a signing, so I picked up their album for that. I also saw a self titled album Blue Roses, never heard of them before but for 50p I figured its worth a try at least. 

Listening to Slashes self titled album atm, expect a post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment