Tuesday 5 March 2013

Maccabees Podcast et more.

I'm not sure how new this is but I've just finished listening to a podcast released by The Maccabees. They basically play a bunch of great songs that they are currently interested in and listening to during the production of their new album. They play a mixture of old and new tracks, a bit of Tom Petty, a new track by I Am Kloot which was new to me but I really enjoyed it. They also played some hip hop tracks that I didn't know, I got a along with them but don't remember what they were called. I have a great memory lol. So if you have a spare hour and a half give it a listen, who knows, you may find your new favourite track.
http://www.themaccabees.co.uk/mobile/blog.php?id=the-maccabees-hour-or-so-of-music-podcast

I have also recently subscribed to the Mike Harding podcast in which he plays a variety of folk music. I used to listen to the show on BBC radio 2 but I sort of fell out of the routine of tuning in so I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

One of my favorite podcasts has to be The Guardians Music Weekly with Alexis Petridis. Its such a laugh to listen to. You feel like it's just a couple of mates chatting away, it's so friendly and I also like the interviews they have. They are generally with really interesting people.

There is so much out there, it's just finding the time to listen to it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment