Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Strokes - Comedown Machine

I've been getting my Strokes on today. My Is This It record has been spinning and I was in Sainsbury's store the new Strokes album was £9 which after a quick check, I found out that it is cheaper than Amazon which doesn't happen often. You gotta grab the bargains when you see them. So far the reviews I've seen for Comedown Machine haven't been great but I want to reserve judgement until I hear it in full. They haven't really disappointed me in the past and I don't want it to start now.

On the art work, they have gone for a more stripped back feel with not much going on on the outside apart from the obvious detailing. The only thing (apart from the front cover printed again) on the leaflet is silhouettes of each of the band members, no lyrics, no little notes of thanks, nothing. Very minimal I guess.





No comments:

Post a Comment