Monday 25 March 2013

Reading Festival


As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm gonna talk about the Reading Festival, the line up and what's going to be happening. Obviously there is still a load more acts to be announced but I figured I'll go with what they got so far on the main and NME stages and hope things can only get better than it already is.

I guessed the easiest way to talk through the bill would be day to day so here goes:
Fridays acts that I really don't want to miss on the are Main Stage Green Day and Frank Turner, I've seen New Found Glory before and System Of A Down aint my jam. On the NME Stage I couldn't give a toss about seeing Skrillex, and am not that fussed about A$AP ROCKY, but I wouldn't mind seeing Bastille, Peace and Deap Valley if the mood takes me.

Saturdays acts on main stage that I'm really interested in tbh is Foals and White Lies,. I have a small want to see Eminem but I'm not going crazy for him. But the NME stage have really cracked it on Saturday night. All of the artists playing I'm interested in seeing, especially Jake Bugg and Palma Violets. Both which début albums have packed a punch for me.

Sunday on the main stage, the big names like Biffy Clyro and Fall Out Boy are a big draw and The Lumineers I also really want to see, after The Civil Wars gig being cancelled made me miss my chance. On the NME stage nothing in particular is interesting me greatly. Possibly Haim but I have seen them before and want to see as many new bands as I can over the weekend. With everyone else I'm not that fussed about.

But on the whole, so far so good, lets keep the acts coming R&L!!

No comments:

Post a Comment