Friday 29 March 2013

Peace in Leamington

I've just been to see Peace at Head record store in Leam. Annoyingly I got there really early and had to do a lot of waiting around. But anyway when they came on at just gone half 3 I was expecting quite a lot, seeing as I'm loving their brilliant debut album and NME have been promoting the hell out of them. Let me tell you, they did not disappoint. They played a nice 30 minute set full of passion and afterwards they hung around for a signing session. It was quite an intimate set, for me at least because I was basically in the second row.

They seem really decent guys and pretty decent musicians, alas I can't say much for the lead singers fashion style. I'm not the biggest fan of overly short jeans with a fringe and coats that are made for old women but what's fashion got to do with good music, nothing. I loved it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment