Tuesday 8 July 2014

We Are Scientists - Make It Easy YTV

08/07/14 YouTube Video

This last weekend was Godiva Festival at Coventry Memorial Park. An annual free music festival that spans three nights and this year is the second year I have attended. I only went on the Saturday this year due to funds and Saturday seemed to have the best days line up. My personal highlight of the day was We Are Scientists who held the penultimate days slot. But other acts that were impressive were Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, Little Matador and Young Aviators. We Are Scientists played a lot of the well known songs and also the song below which was new to me but I liked it so that is why it is this weeks YouTube video. The video is as random as you can expect from the band, with the same humor/surrealism that their videos normally have. I have also included some photos that I took during the festival. Enjoy!


We Are Scientists
Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip
Little Matador

No comments:

Post a Comment