Saturday 26 May 2012

Also Known As

I was browsing Kerrang magazine one day a couple of weeks ago as you do, and I happened to see that General Fiasco are on tour doing dates around England and Scotland. The show they are doing closest to me is in a venue called Also Known As in Banbury which is on the 1st of June. The gig is actually free which I'm glad to hear about because I am pretty low on funds at the moment.
I first heard General Fiasco when they were supporting One Night Only. I really liked them from that point and I downloaded their album. Its such a good cd. Its the kind of rock music that gives you energy and gets you pumped up. My favourite tracks are Ever So Shy, Rebel Get By and Sinking Ships but they are all great songs and I can't wait to hear them live.

No comments:

Post a Comment