Wednesday 9 May 2012

Fun.

Well I guess everyone in the world has now heard the Fun song We Are Young or so it seemed from all the fans on the Internet. And yes I really love this song too. Anyway I browsing around YouTube and apart from the acoustic videos Fun did themselves for the song which there are a few, I really like the cover by a couple called Liamandlmii (actual YouTube name) a guy on guitar and a girl singing and for what I know about music they sound damn good. I really love the girls voice and how it's different from the guys voice in Fun. And the guitarist is a lot more skilled than the other guitarists I've seen covering the song. Enough talk, check out the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ote11KTmVpQ

I also am glad to hear Jimmy Fallon is going to release an album of his songs on June the 12th. The album is called Blow Off Your Pants and so far I think you can only get it in the UK through import which will cost a little more but well worth it. Let's just hope it has the Bruce Springsteen/ Neil Young cover Sexy and I Know It :)

No comments:

Post a Comment