Saturday 5 May 2012

Ok Computer

So I know I'm like 15 years behind everyone else but today I gave Radioheads OK Computer album a listen. I guess through all the hearsay about the band I was never really that interested in them. But a while ago I was reading a Best Albums Of All Time list and Ok Computer was at number one so I figured I should give it a chance. After hearing the album yes I like Paranoid Android, Karma Police and No Surprises but I also really like Electioneering and Lucky. I know people think of Radiohead as depressing sometimes and the album does have some depressing songs but it also has great songs and songs that I would listen to whatever mood I'm in. All together I would go with the chart and say yes it's a great album, maybe not the best ever though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment