Monday 14 May 2012

The Enemy Sold Out Gig

So yesterday i went to the The Enemy gig. It ended up being in The Coventry Kasbah instead of the planned Coventry Cathedral due to stuff about noise restrictions and health and safety stuff. It was a bit of a let down but as soon as they started playing their first song (Gimme The Sign) I knew it would be a brilliant gig. The place was packed to the roof and the energy was huge. I also really liked their support act whose name I couldn't hear but they did a cover of All Together Now which got all the crowd singing along. But yea I had a great time listening to The Enemy and I would totally see them again especially if they play Coventry again.

I have also just picked up their new album because they weren't selling it at the gig and I recognise some of the songs from last night, tis good.

No comments:

Post a Comment