Tuesday 22 May 2012

British Design

On the same day that I went to the The Enemy gig I also went down to London with my girlfriend and mate to a British Design exhibition at the V&A. Arriving there I may have made a slight miss calculation with the directions and came out at the wrong station but at least we had a nice walk through Hyde Park. But anyways there was some really cool stuff in the show (some pictured below) and hopefully it may inspire me to design things in the future. They had the actual Bowie outfit on a manakin, alongside a couple of outfits from singers I hadn't heard of. They also had some Beatles vinyl on the wall that was designed by The Beatles, Peter Blake, Jann Haworth and Richard Hamilton. In the gift shop I found a cool Sex Pistols bag which will definitely stand out in a crowd.

On a different note we ate lunch at a lovely little Chinese place, I had a box of rice and a mix of spicy and caramel chicken which I have never tried before. It was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment