Tuesday 8 May 2012

Isle of Wight Festival

Unfortunately this summer I will not be going to any festivals but that doesn't stop me looking at the line ups. The main band at T in the Park that attracted me was The Stone Roses, they are a classic British band with great songs and I'm glad they have reformed for however long it's gonna be. With Reading & Leeds I would have loved to be there when The Cure come on stage and The Foo Fighters would be another one I wouldn't want to miss. I love pretty much all of their songs and they are made for festivals. But the festival that beats all the others by far is the Isle Of Wight festival for headliners alone. On friday night they have Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, saturday is Pearl Jam (which after watching their 20 DVD I have fallen even more in love with) and on Sunday the legend that is Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band. Maybe I have slightly old taste but this festival easily out strips all the others. So if you go to a festival make sure it's Isle of Wight!

No comments:

Post a Comment