Friday 11 May 2012

Blunderbuss

Just recently I bought a couple of new albums: Jack Whites Blunderbuss and Jason Mrazs Love is a Four Letter word. If Sixteen Saltines is anything to go by I'm really looking forward to giving Blunderbuss a good listen. Speaking of Sixteen Saltines, I have watched the new video for it and there is some pretty messed up/ trippy stuff. Jack being kidnapped and set ablaze by a blue Mowgli being one of the saner parts :)

I have loved Jacks work ever since Elephant when he was in The White Stripes. Which was one of the first albums I bought.

Love is a Four Letter word I bought half on a recommendation and half because I wanted to see what other songs Jason Mraz has. From his third album the only song I really heard was I'm Yours which I really liked but I didn't buy that album. And from this album I Won't Give Up is the only track I've listened to and so far so good hopefully for the rest of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment