Friday 4 May 2012

A Positive Rage

So today I've been listening to the A Positive Rage album by The Hold Steady. Me getting this album happened a bit randomly because I was in a music store just browsing and as I was leaving, I noticed the album on the sale stand for 2 quid and I noticed it was the hold steady which I knew were a pretty decent band so I picked it up. Anyways yea it's a live album which is a bit unusual but the whole sound you get from it and the audience really add to the quality and in some weird way make it rock more! A couple of the tracks I really like are You Can Make Him Like You and Southtown Girls. Anyways yea good album and definitely worth more than the 2 quid I paid. So if you see it around pick it up.

Also today I picked up the new Marina and The Diamonds album, and yea before you say it, I know it's poppy and all that but I kinda like that stuff too. So I'll give it a listen soon and see if it is any good. So yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment