Thursday 10 May 2012

Private Viewing

The thursday just gone I went to Banbury to see a private viewing art show that included work from my girlfriend. The photo below is one of the pieces she made, one of my favourites for looks and overall practicality :) She also designed and handmade a range of cinderella dresses and some beautiful prints of a fairy tale tree, bird and gravestone.

I am also glad to hear The Warped Tour is coming to the UK for the first time this year since 1998. It has always sounded like something I would really want to go to whenever I have heard about the festival in America. As far as I know it's on on a Saturday in early November and hopefully if it is popular it will grow bigger, better and become an annual think in Britian. Let's hope I can make it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment