Thursday 10 May 2012

Radiohead Fan

Well ever since my first listen to the Radiohead album Ok Computer I haven't been able to put it down. I love the album and listen to it whenever a get a chance. Brilliant. Yesterday I was reading Rolling Stone issue 1155 with Radiohead on the front cover. I read the article on Radiohead obviously and it was really interesting to find out about the band because I knew nothing of them before and honestly prior to listening to the album I would have probably skipped the article or at best skimmed over it but I read it and I'm glad I did. They are a very interesting band that have produced a lot of work. So now I'm thinking about the next album from them that I should buy, maybe In Rainbows but I dunno. I'll have to look into it a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment